I have had the pleasure of working at Verge for a year and a half now. I started as a Junior Developer and was initially quite nervous, however found everyone to be welcoming, supportive, and helpful. Verge has given me the skills and experience needed to excel in the modern technological industry, while enjoying many perks, including a health spending account, working from home allowance, internet allowance, and assistance paying for learning opportunities. What I especially appreciate about working for Verge is that there is not any micro-management, everyone works together as a team, and recognition for hard work is often provided.
- How Seeding Headlands Last Will Improve Your Profitability June 2, 2022
- Verge Agriculture Closes $7.5 Million Series A Financing Led by Yamaha Motor Ventures May 6, 2022
- Low-Input Agriculture Key to Increased Farm Incomes While Reducing Emissions April 7, 2022
- Launch Pad — The Only Sales Enablement Tool for Equipment Dealers Ever Made March 7, 2022
- Tech update: When farmers go digital March 7, 2022